Data protection regulations
|Data types|| |
For portal use:
For account use:
|Advertising||only within the legal framework for similar products by e-mail|
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
1. in the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, such as B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
2. the person responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Schwarze-Robitec GmbH, Olpener Str. 460-474 in 51109 Cologne, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). Our data protection officer is Mr Dr. Andreas Pinheiro LL.M., email@example.com.
3. if we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In this context, we also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 Rights, in particular to information and revocation
1. you have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
2. if you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Should the lawfulness of the processing be based on consent, it will remain valid until the exercise of the withdrawal.
3. all information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address mentioned in § 1 paragraph 2.
4. you can request us to delete your data at any time. Legal retention periods may exist which allow us to retain your data until the expiry of the period.
5. if your data is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct it. This request will be complied with immediately.
6. you have the right to receive from us your personal data provided to us in a readable format, as far as technically possible, in order to make them available to another company (right to data transferability).
7. you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you
§ 3 Data security
1) We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from dangers during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use and contact
1. if you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or send us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
-date and time of the request
-time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-content of the request (specific page)
-access status/HTTP status code
-Amount of data transmitted in each case
-Website from which the request comes
-Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
2. the legal basis of the stated survey is the consent you have given by visiting our website and clicking on the cookie banner (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
3. we will only use your data for advertising purposes to the extent permitted by law. In particular, we use your e-mail address only for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You can object to the use of your data for advertising purposes at any time in writing or in text form (e-mail to email@example.com). In doing so, we invoke our legitimate interest in advertising our products to our customers in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. in addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
§ 5 Cookies
2 This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (temporary use)
Persistent cookies (temporary use)
3. transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
4. persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
5. you can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
7. the following cookies are used:
Name Persistence Description
_ga 2 years Google Analytics
_gid 1 day Google Analytics
spamshield Session Typo3 form spam protection
et_coid Session E-tracking
§ 6 Data transfer for maintenance of the website
1. we will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we inform them about a transfer.
2. our IT service providers have access to our stored data in order to correct errors and enable us to carry out the required technical and organisational measures. In doing so, we invoke our legitimate interest in securing our IT in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO or the fulfilment of legal obligations in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
3. the IT service provider or providers have been carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. The service providers will not pass on this data to third parties.
4. our newsletter is forwarded to the newsletter provider Rapidmail. For more details on processing see § 8.
5. your data will not be passed on outside the EU (EEA) area.
§ 7 Use of our portal
1) If you want to use our portal, you must register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no obligation to use a clear name, pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. If your confirmation is not received within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The provision of the above-mentioned data is mandatory, all other information can be provided voluntarily by using our portal.
2) If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfilment of the contract, including details of the method of payment, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal, unless you delete them first. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) of the DS-GVO.
3 In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, especially financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Newsletter
1. with your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are specified in the declaration of consent. When registering for the use of the user account you can decide to subscribe to the Schwarze-Robitec newsletter. To do this, they must tick the box before "Subscribe to the newsletter".
2. for the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
3. only your e-mail address is required for the sending of the newsletter. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) of the DS-GVO.
4. you can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
5. you can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, [via this form on the website,] by e-mail to [Newsletter@example.com] or by sending a message to the contact data given in the imprint.
6 We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when the newsletter is sent. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons, also called tracking pixels. These are one-pixel image files that link to our website and thus enable us to evaluate your user behaviour. This is done by collecting the data mentioned in § 4 as well as web beacons, which are assigned to your e-mail address and linked to your own ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data thus obtained, we create a user profile in order to provide you with the newsletter tailored to your interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you take on our website. The newsletter provider RapidMail stores the information thus collected on its server in Germany.
7. you can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us at email@example.com.
8 We also refer to the data protection declaration of the newsletter provider RapidMail at: www.rapidmail.de/datenschutzbestimmungen
§ 9 Web tracking - Google Analytics
1. this website uses, if you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited. "( Google ). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet.
2. the IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
4. this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
5. we use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent, i.e. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
7 This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "personal data".
§ 10 Use of eTracker
(1) This website uses technologies from etracker GmbH (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimization purposes. From this data, user profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected using eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately granted consent of the person concerned. The collection and storage of data can be contradicted at any time with effect for the future.
Please exclude me from the eTracker count. www.etracker.de/privacy
(2) We use eTracker to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The collected data is stored permanently and analysed pseudonymously. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) Information provided by the third-party provider: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. The legal basis for the use of eTracker is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 11 Use of the Google Tag Manager:
Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal information. The tool takes care of triggering other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
Click here to be excluded from the Google Tag Manager.